Accommodation is at our traditional home that belonged to my ancestors and has been restored to an old world cottage with all mod cons. It is in the center of 19 acre of forestry with totally privacy. It is a stone thatched cottage on the slopes of Birreencorragh in the Wild Nephin Mountains sleeping up to ten guests. As well as the normal living areas it has a large conservatory, sun room and sauna.
• Customer comfort and ease
• Guided one centre walking in North West Mayo
• 3 nights accommodation in Traditional Irish Cottage sharing.
• 3 full Irish Breakfasts
• 3 home cooked traditional Irish evening meals
• Traditional Irish breads and desserts by trained baker
• 3 packed lunches
Call us on: 0035 87 641 11 59
Mail us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
2013-2014 © wild nephin walking
Design by afr
• Transfers to and from walks each day
• Collect and return to Ireland West Airport Knock or local train station or bus.
• A single fully guided weekend of 4 days and 3 nights .(Friday to Monday)
• The price is inclusive with the exception of flights.
• Price is €270 per person for groups.